During our relentless daily efforts to advance our project, we virtually participated in the Next.js 2022 conference, sponsored by Vercel, held in San Francisco, California. The event exceeded expectations in terms of capacity and delivered invaluable content and announcements.
One groundbreaking announcement made during the conference was the release of Next.js 13. This update addresses critical concerns for developers, including web app responsiveness, 24/7 availability, compatibility with DeFi tools, and innovative features that revolutionize project development and maintenance.
What is Next.js and why is it so important?
Next.js is a comprehensive framework that addresses the challenges and requirements faced by developers when building web projects. Take a look at the extensive capabilities offered by Next.js, as stated in its official documentation:
- Intuitive page-based routing system with support for dynamic routing.
- Per-page basis support for both static rendering (SSG) and server-side rendering (SSR), enabling efficient pre-rendering.
- Automatic code splitting for optimized page load speeds.
- Client-side routing with prefetching optimization.
- Built-in CSS and Sass support, compatible with any CSS-in-JS library.
- Development environment with Fast Refresh support for seamless coding experience.API routes facilitating the creation of serverless functions for API endpoints.
Next.js powers our exceptional toolkit 🤓
Just like renowned companies such as Apple, Google, Starbucks, Uber, Netflix, GitHub, Coinbase, Twitch, and countless others, we are committed to delivering high-quality products that cater to our customers’ needs while ensuring scalability. Our aim is to adapt to the ever-evolving challenges of the industry.
In the fiercely competitive realms of cryptocurrencies and decentralized finance, drawing inspiration from industry leaders becomes imperative. These pioneers have achieved success through the trust and solidity of their ideas, brought to fruition by powerful tools like Vercel’s Next.js.
Exciting plans await: Migrating to Next.js for a seamless experience 🚀
We have exciting news! We are in the process of migrating all our web products, including our main website (yes, the one you’re on right now 😅), to Next.js. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible experience while reading our blog and interacting with our products. Stay tuned for positive changes coming to DexKit—your journey with us is about to become even more rewarding 😁